Friday, September 14, 2012

If I asked you to name one country for each letter of the alphabet what would they be

If I asked you to name one country for each letter of the alphabet what would they be?
For me A.Australia B.Brazil C.China D.Denmark E.England F.France G.Great Britain H.Hungary I.Ireland J.Japan K.Kenya L.Lebanon M.Mexico N.New Zealand O. Oman (is the only country) P.Philippines Q.Quebec R.Russia S. Spain T.Taiwan U.United States V.Vietnam W.Wales X.Dont bother doing it coz there isnt any. Y.Yemen Republic Z.Zambia also, name where you ive and what background you have. I live in A land down under (Australia) and have a Lebanese background
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm 4th generation Canadian. A. Algeria B. Barbados C. Canada D. Denmark E. Estonia F. Finland G. Greenland H. Hungary I. Iran J. Japan K. Kazakhstan L. Laos M. Mongolia N. New Zealand O. Oman P. Peru Q. Qatar (re: your answers, Quebec isn't a country, but nice try :P) R. Russia S. Spain T. Tonga U. UAE V. Vietnam W. Wales X. Xeledon (It's a country if I say it is, dammit! :P) Y. Yemen Z. Zimbabwe
2 :
i though quebec was a province, not a country? i would have put qatar but i would agree with the countries you listed. i live in the united states, have a chinese background
3 :
I hate to ruin your near perfect run, but Quebec is not a country. I'm an Australian living in Canada.



Read more discussions:

Search News