Sunday, February 14, 2010

Refugee and Asylum issue

Refugee and Asylum issue?
I am a person who is is a real need of resettlement. I live in Yemen, I have the Yemeni citizenship, and I wish to travel to any accurate country to have a good life there away from the problems in my home country. So, what should I do to get this done. I am sure that I have enough reasons for that. Please help, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Travel to you nearest safe country and apply for asylum ...you cannot travel around loking for the place you fancy the UAE is a safe place
2 :
well, you aren't eligible for either while you are living in your home country. if you were somewhere else that had an asylum program you could at least apply. if you were somewhere that didn't have an asylum program, you could try to get refugee status through the UNHCR, or the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, but there's no guarantee you'd get either. You'd have to show why you couldn't live in Yemen first.



Read more discussions:

Search News