Friday, January 7, 2011

Should move to work in Yemen

Should move to work in Yemen?
I got an offer to work in Yemen. I am a civil engineer. I am living in UAE and recently I lost my job. The work there is not permanent I might move elsewhere like after six months to Kuwait or another country. my options are limited. Should move and work in Yemen during this time
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no don't......it isn't worth anything. yemen is not a very good country to be living in.....it's the most violent country u will ever see if u don't know the language, culture and their way of thinking. some maybe the kindest and caring people you may meet (mainly villagers) but on average most are just thiefs, liers and freaks. If you wanna go then first check it out for two weeks dont make the mistake of moving with out preparing or researching. Don't get me wrong, Yemen is a beautiful country...the views in the countrysides and oceans are amaaazing but you will rarely meet a person who will respect u for personality or as a fellow human being. They will always be thinking how full is your pocket by your talk and your appearance. People are reeeaally poor and will do anything to survive.
2 :
yemen is one of the most unstable countries now days, it's up to you if you want to risk it. personally i wouldn't but only you can make that decision.



Read more discussions:

Search News