Friday, December 14, 2012

Where should we get married

Where should we get married?
My GF and I have been together for four years. We both live in different countries and have been dating long distance or living with each other in our respective countries intermittently. I love her deeply but I am an intensely private person. I am religious but I don't like to talk about religion and I think it's a private matter. We want to get married but I don't want to marry at home b/c I really want to be private about it and don't want to offen close friends and family by not inviting them. I'm not even sure I want my family there. (As most of my family is somehow dysfunctional. Addicts, mental patients, etc.) Can anyone think of a great place to get married far away. Not Hawaii or Caribbean, too unoriginal! We are both avid travelers. I was thinking France, Portugal or North Africa. Any ideas anyone? I would prefer a Catholic Church be in the area. So getting married in Yemen is probably not going to work.
Weddings - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
france
2 :
My sister had a small ceremony in Goa and it was absolutely gorgeous! You can chose what religion wedding you want and they will provide everything if you wanted it on the amazing beach. Perfect for small weddings and a beautful setting. Definately recommend it :)
3 :
Before you say no, think about this. I just got married in March on a cruise ship!! I was the girl who wanted the whole huge wedding, but after thinking about it a while, I went for the cruise wedding. Carnival Cruise lines. It was so awsome and amazing. They make it as traditional or non traditional as you want and the best part...they do ALL the planning. They send you a packet and you pretty much circle the things that you want, such as cake flavors, ect. Then all you do is show up with your wedding clothes and its all planned out for you. You can have it as big or small as you want. THere are different packages that you can choose from ranging from the "Just Bride and Groom" package (just for you two) or much bigger. We had 45 family members and friends at ours. I highly recommend it!
4 :
The French Riviera. And might i mention your wedding sounds like a big secret that would be disappointing to me as a bride. I would want everyone to know that i am getting married.



Read more discussions:

Search News