Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ramadan: Do I have to agree to Sharia law if I am a Muslim

Ramadan: Do I have to agree to Sharia law if I am a Muslim?
Do I have to look at the cruel and unjust punishments that Saudi Arabia and Yemen and Iraq and Iran and etc. use and root them on if I am a Muslim? Do I have to agree that I should be put to death for expressing who I truly am and not living in vain before I become a Muslim? I will never think that homosexuality/transgenderism should have a death sentence, or should be legally punishable in any way shape or form. If I lived in a country under Sharia (except probably Iran) I would be dead right now, either from, a legal execution or from suicide for not being able to be myself and having to live as a miserable little fake. Does this mean that I am not Muslim? @Abdulmalik: Yes, but if God decided that I should be flogged to death for expressing the way he created me, I wouldnt agree to that.
Ramadan - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well I don't know but its good to be a non muslim
2 :
Denver, If God decides the thief's hand should be amputated, would you accept God's law ? Edit : So in that case, you wouldn't agree with God ? Is that a wise decision, Denver ? (You are a little bit like Satan, aren't you, Denver ?)
3 :
is it u or ur hormones talking now
4 :
http://www.islamicvoice.com/november.99/religion.htm
5 :
You can disagree with it, but not condemn it as a whole. It is a very ancient law. I do agree with its basic principles of making people accountable for their bad deeds, which in today's justice sadly lacks.
6 :
yes it does, if you disagree with the law of God, then you are not a muslim, as islam is about obeying Allah. You need to put aside your emotions towards gays and realise that Allah knows best, not a confused schoolboy.
7 :
No. I don't follow it, and neither should you. The Sharia was used in the olden days the days of the prophet. And it should be left behind. I don't give a dam if anyone thumbs me down, it just shows how ignorant and violent you are.
8 :
Muslims say 'we hear and we obey.' not 'we hear and we disobey.' like the Jews of the previous times. We don't question or reject what Allah has written in the Quran. So for any punishment we accept it because this is what Allah commands. If you reject something from Allah it is like becoming a disbeliever. punishment in Islam is to deter others from doing it. It is not a cool thing to do any type of evil. We don't decide what is cruel and unjust, we hear and we obey.
9 :
sura 5:44 allah declares that whoever does not want to abide by allah's law, the sharia, will burn in hell; suras 5:47, 45:18, 45:22 confirm this;
10 :
A Muslim has to obey Allah completely including following His law.
11 :
@Abdul Malik : Love your answer ;]
12 :
Please dear Denver delete this before it is impossible to delete. Sharia law is a God law why you said that it is: "cruel and unjust punishments" If you didn't understand Allah's wisdom of this please don't say these negative things may cause to you great anger of Allah. Please dear Denver be careful to your saying when you say something related to the God (respect HIM please, HE know well what you are doing now). May Allah bless you and us all



Read more discussions:

Search News