Thursday, July 21, 2011

i am mohammad from ksa,i am adoctor.i am asking how i can get prmission to work in uk or europe without paying

i am mohammad from ksa,i am adoctor.i am asking how i can get prmission to work in uk or europe without paying
i graduated in 2004july,medical college in yemen.now i am living in saudi arabia.i want to outside arab countries fo improving my knowledge and my lifestyle.i am not working now.anybody help me.......!?
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Working without paid?? I am really suspicious about you Mohammed. Why not stay in your country if you you don't mind getting paid? Your question seems that you wanna improve your life and so on, YOU CAN NOT improve your life and at the same time suggest you wanna work for free. You are scary. But hey, sell me cheap gas. Wallahi I will help you than.
2 :
England needs doctors ... the NHS is full of foreign doctors. Try contacting the NHS (National Health Service). Contact numbers should be on their site : http://www.nhs.uk/
3 :
Without paying what??? I would worry about someone wanting to pay you if they know you are trying to undercut the system you want to benefit you.



Read more discussions:

Search News