Saturday, May 21, 2011

do u live in oklahoma city... i am an exchange student searching for a host family

do u live in oklahoma city... i am an exchange student searching for a host family???
if u r living in oklahoma city and u want to host a student.... these r my information if u r interesting on hosting me.... my name is osamah alsho'abi(and please don't judge me because my name i am a good person) i am 17 years old, i am from yemen (middle east) i am muslim these are the most important things that make the host familys host other students and don't host me so please if u r interesting to host me please do contact with me on mmm_4010@yahoo.com and i will give you my Community Representative so u can talk with him about me, and see if u r looking forword to host me or to host other students living with me and needing a host family i am already in oklahoma city for a month
Family - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
dont go to oklahoma! find a better state, like texas!



Read more discussions:

Search News