Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hi- who wants to send me free food

hi- who wants to send me free food?
Hi- i am an american citizen but currently live in he Republic of Yemen. The barely have any american snacks here. Im wondering who would like to send me some for free. no strings attached. thanx
Community Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why would anyone send you food and not get anything in return? why don't u ask an old friend or aqauintance in the USA?
2 :
I am sorry for your situation, here in the USA, right now many people are struggling just to keep groceries on their tables as well, the natural disasters have hit hard this year. Floods, fires, tornado's, and hurricanes have all bu brought us to our knees. People cannot afford their homes, or the gasoline to get back and forth to work......I know that advice is cheap, but that and hang in there, are about all there is to offer right now. We are planting our gardens, tightening our belts, and hoping for better days, I wish you better days in the future as well. good luck to you and, thank you.



Read more discussions:

Search News