Sunday, March 21, 2010

Skateboarding: Loose trucks problem

Skateboarding: Loose trucks problem :/ ?
Hey :), I have angel-boy trucks they are really loose, i know it's good for zig-zagging style, but when doing tricks and bending down my skateboard turns and some times i bail because of this, Is there any way that would make my trucks/bushings tighter or something, and i can't buy new pair of trucks, because in my country there is no skate shop, i live in Yemen, I really appreciate your answers :)
Other - Sports - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well since there is no skate shop you cant get a skate tool so you should probably get a soket wrench that will fit your trucks to tighten them
2 :
all you need is either a skate tool or you can get a pair of vice grips and tighten them up but if they are japenese trucks then you need a alen wrench



Read more discussions:

Search News