Friday, August 14, 2009

How can i earn money here living as a foreigner

How can i earn money here living as a foreigner?
I'm British and I have been living in Yemen for the past two months. I want to make some money here as I will be leaving in about two weeks. Any idea on how to make the money living in Yemen? I also want to save up for my own skateboard so I would like to make at least about 100$ before I leave.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go and sell vegetables.
2 :
I personally recommend surveysavvy. This survey site has made me a little over $200.00 in a year (maybe spending 10 minutes a day on average). They only send you emails with paid surveys and they pay you in dollars, not points. You can take surveys whenever you want, if you qualify for them. Make sure to fill out the short questionaire about yourself so you can prequalify yourself for surveys. Best of luck to you! https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=4004809&action=join






Read more discussions :

Search News