Friday, August 21, 2009

American Business Opportunity in Yemen

American Business Opportunity in Yemen?
I'm an American living in Yemen and my husband is an Egyptian national working for a pharmaceutical company here. His work covers Marketing, Advertising, Budgeting, and Sales. He works with several companies and agencies. He is a business whiz but despite this fact business opportunity here has been dry and his company is unfairly cheap with him. I also have my own interests in this matter. I have been away from the US for about 2 years or more. I really miss American food, mostly fast food. I have looked about franchises for McDonald's, Hardee's, Burger King, and Taco Bell. They already have a KFC and Pizza Hut here but I know that more variety will help both markets. The Yemeni people love anything spicy and with lots of flavor. All of these franchises though pretty much require my husband to be a millionaire with backgrounds in food services. Are there any American businesses and franchises that is not so high on the qualifications and that will help my husband build up the business and the market here since we are not millionaires to begin with? It doesn't necessarily have to be a restaurant franchise. Thank you for any advice.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might get a Subway or other restaurant if you have $250,000 in the bank. I prefer the idea of you opening a Chinese restaurant with no franchise..






Read more discussions :

Search News