Monday, May 7, 2012

Arab/Somali inlove with Arabs

Arab/Somali inlove with Arabs.?
Im a Somali of Arab decent, My father and his family are all from Yemen. Although i refer to my self as Somali. So the thing is I live in Toronto. and I am IN LOVE with the idea of marrying an arab. But the problem is the area where I live has NO arabs. Okay only 2 or more families and my bestfriend is Palestinian, and she has like 1 MILLION arab friends ofocurse you could say why dosent she introduce you. The thing is her friends all have their own tangeled love lives, and when i meet them it never goes further we just always happen to stay friends. My question is if you know any area populated with arabs as the majority of the people living there. Somewhere in the GTA and which universities they attend the most. yeah im obsessed but their sexy. sue me ! lol omgsh sorry, Lalu212, i meant like i come from ALOT of arabs. im not half arab more a quarter. my dads like half, his dads quarter, his dads half. and my dads mom is quarter arab. so yeah somewhere along half. I guess you live in ottowa ? but thanks for the help, lol dosent really make a diffrence but its cool man now i know where a majority of them live.
Other - Africa & Middle East - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Montreal has the most.
2 :
You're not a Somali of Arab descent. That means that you are Somali because of your Arab ancestors, which doesn't make sense. You are half Somali and half Arab. Anyway, nowhere in Canada is a city where the majority of the population is Arab. But Ottawa does have a lot of Arabs, especially near Hunt Club and Walkley. Masari and Belly (Arab recording artists) are both from there.



Read more discussions:

Search News