Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I still hear weird creepy sounds form my rooms washroom?What sould i do

I still hear weird creepy sounds form my rooms washroom?What sould i do?
Nobody helped me yesterday when i asked this question. I live in yemen in a house with 10 bedrooms and 8 washrooms. The house has 5 floors plus the roof and the basement. I always hear strange sounds coming from my washroom every night. It's like there is dead people inside or maybe ghosts What should my parents do about this?? The country yemen is creepy and not most people travel to it
Other - Cultures & Groups - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to another country. seriously, it is probably nothing. and how do you expect people on Y/A to help you?





Read more discussions :

Search News