Sunday, August 21, 2011

I lost my passport abroad in yemen (Sanaa)

I lost my passport abroad in yemen (Sanaa).?
I was sitting in a cab after 30 min i realized that i forgotton my passport in the cab so i had no way in gettin it back. I need to get back to London (United Kingdom) asap because of my studies and work. What can i do ? Please Help . I also have a copy of my birth cerficate and driving licence plus the counterpart paper that shows the address im living at . Btw if i goto the embassy would u know how long it will take to get travel papers or do i have to wait till i renew my passport . :(
Embassies & Consulates - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just go to your nearest embassy, they will ship you back home
2 :
You need to show them your return ticket if not ..too bad
3 :
Go to the nearest British Consulate ...they can give you temp papers



Read more discussions:

Search News