Monday, March 21, 2011

any americans ever moved to yemen

any americans ever moved to yemen?
me and my husband wish to move to a place where we are both happy and can raise our kids in an islamic environment. his family lives in morocco,it is nice but there are no jobs at all there. we currently live in boston,ma but the city isnt really the best for our kids to grow up in. my family lives in WV but it is too hard to find a job there too. has any american convert been to yemen that can tell me how it is on an islamic as well as job and environment view? if so did you live or just visit? would you recommend it as a good place to raise children? or would it be too hard to earn money when ti comes to having to visit family from 2 other different countries?
Ramadan - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Away
2 :
for raising kids...yemen is a good place, but for job...you gonna have to start selling QAT. No jobs in yemen.
3 :
Yes Yemen is a great place......hurry and take all your friends and family, it would be wrong for them to miss out on all the fun....if you are quick you will catch the stoning mattinee
4 :
Haven't been, but I've met some Yemenis at my work. Real cool people. I've heard it is nice. I asked because I'd like to visit.
5 :
I don't know anything about Yemen but wanted to comment on your comment, "his family lives in morocco,it is nice but there are no jobs at all there." This simply isn't true sister. The unemployment rate is hardly higher than the USA and has been so for many years now. I don't get why Moroccans themselves promote this silly idea that there are NO jobs here (yes I live here in Morocco) when that simply is not the case. I am so sure they've been told this all their lives that they fail to see the changes that have happened here and the AMAZING opportunities that are here RIGHT NOW. My husband and I moved back here (from USA) 3 1/2 years ago and alhumdulilah have seen the economy improve and see daily the increase of jobs and businesses.



Read more discussions:

Search News