Sunday, November 7, 2010

WIndows live is signing me in automatically after I sign out. Any takers

WIndows live is signing me in automatically after I sign out. Any takers?
Yeah, WIndows live is signing me in if I leave it for a while after I sign out. It gets on your nerves when you go out, leave the computer on, and come back to see that the population of Yemen in talking to you going "Where r u?" "Hello?" "You there?" It doesn;t do this when I right click and press exit on my taskbar (once I've closed it), but tonight I had to leave quick and didn;t have time. Need help. (Oh, this isn't a "uncheck the box that says sign me in when windows comes online" kind of answers).
MSN - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check all the setings in windows live there must be something that would say auto or something about login
2 :
you should find and uncheck the "automatically sign in" in the live messenger option and settings.



Read more discussions:

Search News