Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does Yemen have any good private schools in either Aden or San'a

Does Yemen have any good private schools in either Aden or San'a?
I'm 13, I'm moving to Yemen, and I'm really worried about my education......I've lived in Canada all my life, and I've searched online but could only find 2 private schools in San'a....... ****I'm been to Private School for 6 years, and I'm going to eighth grade...
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in sana'a , so I can only tell you about private schools there. Since you lived in Canada all your life, I advice you to go to Sana'a International School where many foreigners go. It is a very nice school but it's problem is that it is considered expensive here in Yemen. But if that is not an issue I really really advice you to search about it and consider going to it. Other private schools are: Yemen Modern School (girls and boys are separated though) American School Canadian School British School Yemen international School and many others *** However, if you search about these schools online, I am not sure you will find anything. But you can ask about them once you are in Yemen. Good luck, hope I helped ^_^




Read more discussions:

Search News