Monday, December 14, 2009

Ever been/lived in Sanaa, Yemen

Ever been/lived in Sanaa, Yemen?
Please tell me how it is. Everything. I dream of sometime going there.
Other - Africa & Middle East - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no, but I'd love to visit it.
2 :
Yemen is a very poor country. Sanaá is a nice place to go too, but you will find many other places that is more interesting in Yemen then Sanaá . With some few dollars you can get a lot down there, but you need to know some one to be with you , a kinda guide and for your safety to. It is very easy to make friends down there, but I will not advice a woman taking a trip like this alone. All the best on your trip Ps. to you Lilac, try to contact me.
3 :
No, but I had a friend from there .. and I saw it it was nice to visit







Read more discussions :

Search News