Saturday, November 7, 2009

What xbox region versions exist

What xbox region versions exist ?
hello i live in yemen we have PAL here xbox 360 that is. and im gona travell back to moscow and i want to buy games here ...they are PAL so i wanted to know what xbox versions are in moscow ? And if its not PAL how can i hack it from region block ?
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes,it is worth to buy killzone 3 i ma sure you are satisfy with it. I bought this game to have something high quality for the Playstation Move. The game itself is awesome, when you combine it with the Move it's absolutely incredible. Playstation 3 really stepped out ahead and made the perfect hardcore gamer motion system, combined with excellent titles like Killzone 3. This game is making me consider trading in my Dualshock 3's and all my non-Playstation Move games. I can't see myself ever going back to the dualshock 3. My k/d ratio doubled with the move. Killzone 3 has great graphics, an excellent multiplayer, and an equally excellent campaign.







Read more discussions :

Search News