Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How many animal statues do you have in your living room

How many animal statues do you have in your living room?
My dad's very fond of collecting strange looking animals and lining the edge of all the windows in our living room. We have: A frog 2 fish 2 owls A hen A cat A rooster A penguin A duck And finally, a small cow he got from his last visit to Las Vegas. Not Animals: A bobble-head guy with a broken leg holding a "Oud" A small house with a Yemen-y design An old asian guy with a long white beard A man on a bike made out of wood shavings glued together A beige vase with a face on it. 2 Ramadan lanterns... ...and the random list goes on!
Polls & Surveys - 23 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
none
2 :
one= a giraffe
3 :
None.
4 :
none
5 :
not one !
6 :
none.
7 :
none!
8 :
I don't have any animal decorations...(:
9 :
i have 2 elephants a dog a duck dolphin and a really cute mouse
10 :
❄None in the living room...But I got some in my bedroom,like: →a Scottish terrier →a fluffy white cat →two mice (grey and white) →two pigs →an elephant →a small tedy bear →a small sheep ❄And the "not animals" are : →a strawberry (really!) →an african magician (made of wood) →a small chair (the tedy bear is sitting on it) →a starfish (actualy,it's not a sculpture,it's a true starfish bought in a shell museum)
11 :
None..don't need statues...I got the real thing...Lol. I can line them all up where ever I want them.
12 :
None in the Living room.
13 :
Sounds like a fun time will be in store for all when it's time to go through his estate
14 :
We don't have any animal statues. We do have a little bird hanging from the ceiling in the corner though. I don't see it as a statue though. It's more like a decoration. Anyway, nope..we don't have any.
15 :
No, we do not have anything like that here but it's a lot of 70's stuff in the closet like stuff that goes around the house which my grandmother kept and did not part with either.
16 :
None now, but at one time our dining room was festooned with cat statues.
17 :
I don't have mine out yet, because I just moved and I'm waiting to unpack the fragile stuff *after* I have all the furniture and books in place. What I recall off hand: - a crystal bunny - a glass bluebird - a soapstone kitten (that I carved) Nearly everything else is either pens or inkwells. * * * Just remembered, two wooden cats and three plaster (painted) cats.
18 :
None.
19 :
Godzilla
20 :
3-partridges 2-Indians on horseback 4-fish on a Chinese fisherman 1-raccoon I bought for my mom 9- elephants carved out of a tusk 1-East Indian dog 3-miscellaneous horses 2-Chinese dragons (The cows are in the kitchen!)
21 :
If birds count, I have one. Also have other various items. Too much to dust, really.
22 :
I have lots of animal in my closet (I want them to be safe and not be stolen so you'll know why I have them in my closet). I have lots of dogs. Cats; different kinds. A few frogs. A bumble bee with a heart. A green duck (Green is my favorite color and it was from my closet cousin). Minnie Mouse (I have three of them, 1 large, 2 small). A few cute and weird bunnies. I have four bunnies. A small tiger. Two lions (1 small and 1 big). A deer. Five horses (Different sizes). Oh, yeah, most of all, I have eight bears!!! All different sizes. Try out matching my amount of animals. I'm a vegetarian so there's no one you can out do mine. Unless you're a collector, I'm not giving up my animals.
23 :
None



Read more discussions:

Search News