Sunday, February 1, 2009

What do you know about the country that I live in (Republic of YEMEN )

What do you know about the country that I live in (Republic of YEMEN )?
What do you know about the country that I live in? Republic of YEMEN. Do you have any bad or a stereotype about living in an Islamic and Arabic country like Yemen? Do you suggest, recommend, and advise me to behave or act in a special way while being here? I live at the Capital city of Yemen (Sana'a) and I am fascinated with its architecture. The people here are peaceful and the living is cheap. For a foreigner as me, I find so difficulties in finding people who may guide me to the secrets of the country. Thank you for the help.
Other - Africa & Middle East - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i do not know much about the Republic of Yemen ,and i have no opinion in particular either ....... do you wante to know about the country ? i found i link on the internet if you wish to read it ? http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geupNOIVFFjEsATp5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE5cjFtcWQ5BGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMTAEc2VjA3NyBHZ0aWQDWVMxMjhfMTI4/SIG=11u6b00t8/EXP=1163031246/**http%3a//www.hejleh.com/countries/yemen.html






Read more discussions :

Search News