Thursday, October 1, 2009

Studying Arabic in Yemen

Studying Arabic in Yemen?
Hi there, After some research on Arabic language schools, I've decided to study Arabic at YIAL in the Old city of Sana'a Yemen. Has anyone studied there before? From the reviews online it seems like a pretty good school. Any comments? And Would it be safe for a single woman to travel to Yemen and live there? Thanks.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey -Im american and i am 18 years old and i live her in yemen alone. me and my newborn baby. however, i live in new sanaa. i get around fine. i go grocery shopping and clothes shopping all alone. just me and my baby. alhumdudilah nothing has every happened to me but yemen is pretty safe. although i have never been anywhere alone at night.
2 :
Hi, If you choose YIAL ( www.yialarabic.com ), you will be more than happy and you will study the Arabic Language by the best Arabic teachers in Yemen. You can also check: http://harveytharp.blogspot.com/2007/12/study-arabic-in-yemen-at-yemen.html See you at YIAL :)







Read more discussions :

Search News