Wednesday, October 7, 2009

how long does the immigration from yemen to the us take?help me please.i need it

how long does the immigration from yemen to the us take?help me please.i need it.?
i am an iraqi teenager living in yemen and i wanna attend my high school in the us so how long does the immigration take?i am travelling with my mum.my mums qualifications is that she has a high medical certificate.she only needs to qualify it.my qualifications is that i have a british certificate that is called checkpoint.i got good marks in that examination and i am studying in the best school in yemen and my english is good.so how long does the immigration take?can i shorten the time by some qualifications?can u give me a governmental site that i can trust to give me the visa?answer all my questions please.i need it,
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
please go back to iraq, we don't need any more spongers
2 :
well, what exactly are you applying for at this point, a tourist visa, a student visa? are you qualified for some sort of immigrant visa? there are a variety of possibilities depending on your answer. in the meantime you can always take a look at travel.state.gov for information on the various visa categories, but there's a lot of information as US immigration law is very complex.
3 :
an iraqi teenager living in yemen..jeeeze darling double crap..not a decent country to call home..and yes your english is pretty good, i know immigrants thathavebeen here for 20 years and they still dont know english..If your mother is a doctor she can try to apply for a visa based on her qualifications , but that is very hard. You can apply for a student visa butthat will not cover your mother..The best thing to do is just apply for a regular immigration visa, it will keep the two of you together, but you will probably have to wait a few years..







Read more discussions :

Search News