Sunday, March 1, 2009

I live in Yemen. They restricts the access to a lot of sites. Please advise me how to override or unlock site

I live in Yemen. They restricts the access to a lot of sites. Please advise me how to override or unlock site?
There's only one internet provider in whole Yemen and those idiots are banning most of the websites. I really need to find a way to override them or to unblock the websites blocked by them. Please guys, I need help! Dear friends, I have tried proxy.org, but is blocked aswell. As for John's advice, the download contains a virus. I am a Romanian guy working in Yemen and I really hate the thing that these people are censoring a lot of websites about the things that happen over here.
Security - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
And risk you going to jail? I think not. I don't want that on my conscience.
2 :
use proxy.. http://proxy.org
3 :
I know what you are going through. The answer is the personal VPN. Unblock sites with ease. It works all the time and never gets blocked. Unblocks web sites, IP phones and all social sites. Video is no problem unlike most proxies. Unblock everything all the time.
4 :
Use proxy avoidance programs. I'm from Yemen and I use these applications to override Yemennet ISP. Just google proxy avoidance.






Read more discussions :

Search News