Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Legalism: No foul, no harm


Legalism: No foul, no harm


Spoiler alert: I'm going to be working my way down to Obama here, but it's going to take a while... Antonin Scalia. "The law is the true embodiment/Of everything that's excellent./It has no kind of fault or flaw,/and I, my lords, embody the law." As everybody knows, in August 2009, when the Supreme ...


Some Thoughts, Some Questions And Perhaps Some Answers


HR Sends Out Reminder Email About Not Scrawling "Revenge" In Blood In Conference Room... The Onion With all that's happening in the world today, I find myself often confronted with a plethora of thoughts, questions and---on occasion---some answers. Just wondering how many of you feel the same way: W ...


More than 30 killed in Yemen clashes since Monday


In the latest incident, 11people were killed in clashes in Hamdan on the northern outskirts of the capital Sana’a on Tuesday. Tribal sources said there were two fighters and nine tribesmen among the dead. On Monday, at least 25 people were killed and ...



Search News